50 Foot Long Secondary Containment Berm
Spill Berm with Aluminum Angle Walls
Question: I am looking for a 50 ft secondary containment berm that can be used under some tanks and equipment I have on my site. What widths would be available for this type and length spill berm?
Answer: Thank you for contacting us! A great option for the type of containment you have described would be the Aluminum Angle Spill Berm. This secondary containment berm comes in a wide range of lengths and widths, including a berm with the dimensions of 50' x 12'. This could provide you with enough space to store machinery, vehicles, tanks, and several other products. Aluminum angles are additionally removable, allowing items to be driven directly onto the unit while not in use.
Aluminum Angle Berm Construction
The aluminum angle spill berm has several features that help equip the unit with reliable containment of your materials. Some of these features include:
- Aluminum Angle Brackets: The angle brackets fit neatly into the unit to provide a sturdy, solid wall of containment around liquids or stored products.
- High Resistant Fabric: The aluminum angle berm is made from highly resistant fabric materials that help to ensure that your berm can handle spills from various sources.
Secondary Containment Berm Benefits
When compared to other secondary spill berms, the aluminum angle berm can offer many advantages in terms of setup and construction. Some common benefits customers might find when using this berm include:
- Versatile Use
- Light Weight for Easy Transportation
- Fast and Simple Setup
- Retains Performance and Flexibility Over Time
- Multiple Sizes and Containment Areas
Secondary Containment Berm Setup
Setting up the aluminum angle berm is a fairly simple and fast process that involves that following steps:
- Laying out the Spill Berm
- Placing Aluminum Angles into the Side Pockets of the Berm
- Unfolding Side Walls of the Berm
- Smoothing Out Berm and Walls to Create a Complete Containment Area
With fast setup and installation to your site, the 50 ft secondary containment berm is an incredibly versatile system that has been used in multiple locations including construction sites, oil fields, and industrial facilities.
Learn more about installing the Aluminum Angle Spill Berm (PDF).