Foam Wall Containment Berms
Spill Containment Barriers with Drive Over Walls
Foam wall berms are an excellent option for any location where driving on and off of the berm is a requirement. Built with low profile walls, our containment berms adapt to incoming vehicles while still being able to safely contain liquids. This flexibility has allowed them to be safely used in frac tank containment, car washes, machinery storage, and other liquid storage areas.
All spill containment barriers are designed as portable containment options that can be moved and transported around one site or from site to site. Multiple sizes and fabrics are available to accommodate different liquids and storage requirements.
Foam Wall Spill Berm Features
Foam Wall Spill Berm Benefits
Common Spill Containment Applications
- Decontamination Pools
- Emergency Spill Response Kit
- Steel and Poly Drum Storage / Containment
- Washdown of Materials, Trucks, and Autos
- Installation Under Leaking Equipment
- Small Equipment Storage
- IBC, Frac, Steel, Poly, and Fiberglass Tank Containment
- Various HAZMAT Applications
Foam Wall Spill Berm Standard Sizes
|Liner Options||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Capacity*|
|22 oz. PVC
30 oz. PVC
XR-5 (or equivalent)
|6' x 6' x 4" (1.8 m x 1.8 m x 0.1 m)||90 gallons (341 L)|
|10' x 10' x 4" (3 m x 3 m x 0.1 m)||247 gallons (935 L)|
|10' x 20' x 4" (3 m x 6 m x 0.1 m)||494 gallons (1870 L)|
|15' x 20' x 4" (4.6 m x 6 m x 0.1 m)||748 gallons (2831 L)|
|10' x 40' x 4" (3 m x 12.2 m x 0.1 m)||997 gallons (3774 L)|
|10' x 50' x 4" (3 m x 15.25 m x 0.1 m)||1247 gallons (4720 L)|
|15' x 60' x 4" (4.6 m x 18.3 m x 0.1 m)||2244 gallons (8494 L)|
*Please Note: All capacities are based on estimated value only. Actual spill containment values may vary based on sloping areas or other liquid storage requirements.
Spill Berm Fabric Compatibility
- Oil and Other Hydrocarbons
- Hydraulic Fluids
- Various Hazardous Chemicals
- Gray / Contaminated Water
- Fuels (Diesel, Jet A, etc.)
- Coolants and Caustics
For larger self-contained areas, we also offer containment liners. They provide the same effectiveness of our containment berms, but cover a much larger area and are typically installed for a longer period of time. They are very durable and have a high resistance to rust and corrosion. Containment Liners are available separately in a wide range of materials for numerous applications.
Additional Spill Containment Products
- Aluminum Angle: Aluminum angle containment berms offer additional stability and support. The aluminum supports are easily removed to allow vehicles to be driven into the containment area.
- Angle/Foam Wall: Flexible foam end walls allow vehicles to enter/exit without having to adjust the containment area. As liquids fill the area, the end walls of the spill berm rise to contain and block.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
|Secondary Containment Protection||Spill Containment||Air and Angle Wall Units|