High Resistance Polyethylene Construction
For secondary spill containment of tanks, there are a couple of different options you could consider. The first is standard secondary containment Spill Basin. This product has a wide range of capacities to meet your storage needs.
Standard Containment Basin Features:
- Made from Linear Polyethylene
(high resistance to chemicals)
- UV Stabilized (for outdoor storage)
- Complies with 40 CFR 264.193
- No Seams for Secure Storage
- Black Linear Polyethylene for added support during outdoor storage
Another great option to consider for this type of storage is the Rectangular Secondary Containment Basins. This basin offers high quality chemical and oil containment that can save you in fines and messy cleanup.
Rectangular Basin Features
- 275 gallon Containment Sump
- Keeps Access to Tanks or Pumps
- Stores Large Tanks on their Side
- Complies with 40 CFR 264, SPCC, and NPDES
Using these spill sumps can offer many advantages while storing fuel or oil storage tanks. Rather than a flat liner, the containment sumps offer large containment areas that work to successfully contain 110% of the tank. This is often required for regulated areas and can help keep locations in compliance with secondary containment regulations from the EPA.
- High Chemical and Impact Resistance: These basins are designed to hold highly demanding liquids such as oil, fuel, and chemicals.
- Helps Keep you in Compliance: These containment tanks are designed to help you comply with various regulations for safe spill containment.
- Many Gallon and Style Choices: This variety of basins are designed to meet different storage requirements or needs.
- High Resistance to Rust and Corrosion: The poly material is designed to give you a high resistance to rusting and corrosion that may occur during liquid storage. This keeps your basins strong and reliable throughout their storage usage.