Ultra-Safety Cabinet Bladder Systems
Fuel Bladder Tanks for Secondary Containment
Ultra-Safety Cabinet Bladder Systems are designed to provide an extra storage/containment space for use under cabinets and other storage equipment. Built to include a flexible bladder, these units can be easily added to almost any cabinet to help comply with fire and spill containment regulations.
Items are available in both one and two drum models, depending on the storage space in your flammable cabinet. All Ultra-Safety Cabinet Bladder Systems include a flexible storage tank and outer framework, allowing them to sit directly underneath the cabinet. If a spill occurs, tanks will expand to store the spilled liquids. Containment capacity for the tanks is 82 gallons for 1 drum models, and 100 gallons for 2 drum models.
Ultra-Safety Cabinet Bladder Systems Specifications
|Model||1-Drum Model||2-Drum Model|
|Overall Dimensions||37¾" x 37¾" x 6¼"||63½" x 37¾" x 6¼"|
|Frame Outside Dimensions||34½" x 34½"||59½" x 34½"|
|Frame Inside Dimensions||28½" x 28½"||53½" x 28½"|
|Weight||57 lbs||85 lbs|
|Load Capacity||1500 lbs||3000 lbs|
|Containment Capacity||82 gallons||100 gallons|
Ultra-Safety Cabinet Bladder Systems Features
- Contains Spills While Protecting from Fire
- Fits Underneath Drum Cabinets
- 1-Drum and 2-Drum Models
- Containment Bladder "Hides" Until Needed
- 6 1/4" Profile
- Heavy Duty, Inner Steel Framework
- Retrofitted to Almost Any Flammable Cabinet
Ultra-Safety Cabinet Bladder Systems Benefits
- Easily Comply with Fire and Spill Containment Regulations
- Retrofit Vertical Drum Safety Cabinets
- Complete Spill Containment
- Low Profile Design for Easy Pouring
- Containment Bladder Automatically Unfurls
How the Ultra-Bladder Cabinet System Works
To use, please use the following system as a guideline:
- First raise the drum cabinet 8” from the floor
- Slide the fuel storage secondary containment bladder underneath
- Finally lower the cabinet on top of it. The inner steel framework is strong enough to keep the cabinet stable.
How does it work? Small spills are captured inside the polyethylene sump, but what if there is a large spill? This is where the bladder starts working. The bladder will automatically unfurl as the sump fills up to catch overflow for truly complete secondary containment.