Geomembrane Containment Liner
A geomembrane liner can be the perfect choice for placement around industrial equipment and machinery to help catch potential leaks and spills that occur around your site. Often constructed from durable materials, such as LLDPE, PVC, Polypropylene or Polyurethane, these liners are equipped to handle leaks and spills from a wide range of equipment and machinery.
The geomembrane containment and stabilization liner has been used in a wide range of demanding jobs including underlayment for work sites, lagoon lining, pond lining, and more. Designed to meet your specific applications, these liners are typically sized based on the dimensions of your site to offer the best containment possible for your application.
- Typical Materials: LLDPE, XR-5/Elvaloy (or equivalents), Polyurethane
- Available with Sleeves or Boots for Inserting Pipes or 2 x 4's
- Can Come Equipped with Grommets
- Built to Site-Specific Dimensions
- Excellent Barrier for Demanding Job Sites
- Use with a Non-Woven Geotextile Adds Padding and Reduces Punctures
- Made to Suit your Application
- High UV Resistance
- Multiple Chemical Compatibilities
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- Helps You Comply with EPA Regulations
Liners Technical Specifications
LLDPE, XR-5/Elvaloy (or equivalents), and Polyurethanes
Custom Built to Meet your Site Requirements
Sleeves or Boots for Inserting Pipes
Available with Grommets
Geomembrane containment liners can be made from a wide range of materials to offer some of the most versatile liners available. Equipped for multiple applications, some of the most common uses for these liners have included the following:
- Industrial Pond Liners
- Lagoon Liners
- Stormwater Runoff Ponds
- Frac Pit Liners
- Secondary Containment Liners
- Facility Underlayment
For more information regarding our liner options, please check out our Geomembrane Liner Variety.