Oil Absorbent Booms
Absorbent Boom for Oil Spills
These oil absorbent booms are an environmentally safe oil absorbent that is frequently used for oil spill containment and cleanup. These absorbent booms are often used in water and land containment to provide a complete barrier around a spill.
When compared to conventional oil spill booms, this absorbent offers a natural construction that can meet specifications for recycling or "green" technology. Similar to other booms, this oil absorbent is often deployed around leaks to form an area of spill containment for fast, efficient cleanup.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Absorbs Oil Quickly
- Available in Linkable Sections
- UV Resistant Design Increases Lifespan
- Durable Polypropylene Construction
- Each Boom Absorbs up to 12 Gallons
- White Design Allows for Easy Visual Monitoring of Saturation Level
- Dimensions: 5 Inch Diameter by 20 Foot Length (5" x 20')
- Amount per Bale: 2 Booms
- Environmentally Friendly "Green" Product
- Great Addition to any Mobile Spill Kit
- Easily Links together for Specific Size Needed
- Convenient and Effective Oil Absorbent
- Prevents Water From Being Absorbed
- Absorbs and Contains Various Other Hydrocarbons
- Easy to Transport and Deploy
- Continues to Float/Contain Oil Even When Fully Saturated
How Does This Product Help Keep you in Compliance?
Oil Absorbent Booms - Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||Amount per Bale|
|5 inches x 20 feet||2|
This absorbent boom is a versatile, environmentally safe product that has been used for both spill containment and cleanup efforts. Its ability to be quickly deployed allows for immediate response to spills both on the water and land.
Common applications for this absorbent boom include:
- Oil Control in Marinas and Harbors
- Protection Around Docks and Boardwalks
- Spill Containment in Lakes and Ponds
- Around Leaking Machinery and Equipment in Factories
- Contamination Protection Around Storm Drains and Sewers
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your requirements.