Outdoor Storage Cover

Protecting Drums, Pallets, and IBCs

Storage Covers Protect Drums, Pallets, and IBCs

Protect your pallets, drums, and IBCs with an outdoor storage cover! The HDPE tarps are outdoor storage coverdesigned to fit with ENPAC Spill Containment Products to protect the drums and sump areas from contamination and the build-up of rainwater and debris.

Quick and easy to use, these outdoor storage covers also offer easy visual inspection of the pallets and drums. The UV-Inhibitors in the High Density Polyethylene fabric prevent the effects of the elements and weathering. For added convenience, the tarps are made with an elasticized bottom and adjustable straps for a perfect and secure fit. It also comes with an attached pouch to hold MSDS sheets, chemical information, and other necessary documents.

If you have questions about products, give us a call at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.


  • Designed for Use with ENPAC Spill Containment Products
  • High Density Polyethylene Fabric
  • Elastic Bottom
  • Adjustable Straps
  • UV-Inhibitors
  • Attached Document Pouch


  • Protects Spill Pallets & IBCs Stored Outdoors
  • Easy Visual Inspection
  • Elasticized Fitting
  • UV Resistant
  • Keep Rainwater and Debris out of Sump Area

How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?

  • Prevents Contamination of Drums and Sump Areas


Tarp Technical Specifications

Product Number
For Use With
60” L x 39.25” W x 43.31” H
5 lbs. / 2.4 kg
56.5” L x 56.5” W x 44” H
7 lbs. / 3.2 kg
Fits Polydolly Plus a Gallon Drum
4 lbs. / 1.8 kg
Poly Tank/550
115” L x 75” W x 50.5” H
12 lbs. / 5.5 kg
Poly Tank/275
82.25” L x 45” W x 45.5” H
10 lbs. / 4.5 kg
IBC 2000i
80” L x 76” W x 73.75” H
14.63 lbs. / 6.6 kg
99.5” L x 30.75” W x 43” H
9 lbs. / 4 kg
56.5” L x 56.5” W x 44” H
7 lbs. / 3.2 kg


Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed:

polly dolly
Poly Dolly

drum funnel
Drum Funnel

flammable storage cabinetFlammable Storage Cabinet

Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your requirements.